Reasons and treatments for the weight ultra-difference of shisha tablets
- 2019-11-13 11:25:00
- E.P Machinery Original
Some problems you may encounter during the tablet pressing. Such as excessive weight difference, insufficient hardness, or tablet cracking. Some appear at the beginning of the tableting, and some appear in a certain period of the tableting. Some problems occurred due to improper materials, others due to the equipment. To solve the problems, we should find the specific problems and make a specific analysis. The following article mainly talks about the factors that may cause shisha tablets weight to be excessively different.
E.P rotary press
- Irregular material size. This may cause different feed flow rates when pressing, resulting in a disproportionate of power fed into the middle die hole. To solve this issue, the materials should be mixed fully or sieved to remove fine powder.
- Fine power stuck to punches. This may cause excessive tablet weight difference when impacting. To solve this issue, the lower punch should be checked frequently in case of clumsy rotation. If this happens, the die should be removed and cleaned.
- Illiquidity of materials. The amount of materials flowing into the die hole is disproportionate, causing excessive tablet weight difference. To solve this issue, the materials should be re-pelletized or added with a suitable glidant such as micronized silica gel to improve the fluidity of the materials.
- Layered materials. To solve this issue, the materials should be re-pelletized to reduce material size.
- Small tablets made by large granules. Solution: use the appropriate size of the granules.
- Blocked hopper. This case often occurs in making strong viscosity or high humidity tablets. To solve this issue, the hopper should be dredged, the tableting circumstance should keep dry, and some glidant should be added properly.
- Great variation of material amount in the hopper. Solution: control the amount within 50% of the full capacity.
rotary shisha8. Irregular feed due to improper installed or unbalanced feeder. Solution: set the feeder on balance or install it in place.
9. Uneven or poorly installed scraping board. Solution: level the scraping board.
10. The punch is poorly fit with the middle die hole. Solution: change the punch and the middle mold.
11. Lower punches have random lengths, weight ultra-difference, and irregular feed. Solution: adjust the difference within ±5μm.
12. Improper damping screw force of lower punch. Solution: readjust the damping force.
13. Worn-out filling track or unstable filling structure. Solution: change the filling track or firm the structure.
14. Rotating speed too fast or irregular filling feed. Solution: lower the rotating speed especially when pressing big tablets to ensure the filling amount.
15. Excessive vibration of the tablet press, loose structure, improper assembly, excessive pressure set on the tablet press. Solution: reassembly, reduce the pressure.
Machinery can provide you perfect products that can make you satisfactory. Our
products are of good quality and is very durable. We can also provide you good
pre-sales and after-sales services. We can help you solve all the problems said
|Contacts ：||Chris Wang|