Rotary Type Carbonization Furnace
Carbonization furnace is used for converting all kinds of biomass to high-quality and environmental-friendly charcoal through high temperature, the raw materials like wood branch, wood sawdust, peanut shell, coconut shell, etc. The carbonization furnace adopts the advanced technology to purify and recycle the combustible gases such as carbon monoxide, methane and oxygen generated during carbonizing process, which can solve the problem of pollution caused by smoke generated, and solve the problem of energy required for itself. The carbonization furnace is fully self-sufficient, continuous and economical, fully utilize biomass wastes, convert biomass wastes to valuable energy.
Rotary type carbonization furnace
Rotary type carbonization furnace, the applicable raw materials can be wood sawdust, rice husk, peanut shell, small wood chips and so on (size less than 30mm).
Applicable raw materials
Applicable raw materials
Log, peanut shell, charcoal stick, sawdust, bark, corn stalk, rice husk, bagasse, bamboo shavings, twigs, hemp, coffee husk, sawdust, cotton stalk, coffee grounds, coconut shell, sorghum, walnut shell, Corn cob, peach shell, distiller's grains, apricot shell, sunflower seed shell, palm shell, hawthorn, bean pole, dead leaves etc.
Applicable production line
Charcoal briquette production line
Rotary type carbonization furnace is used for converting biomass to charcoal, through drying, dry-distilling, carbonizing, cooling process and so on. The raw materials should be crushed biomass (size less than 30mm), and dry (moisture content less than 20%).
The carbonizing process has three steps:
From the start of ignition to the temperature rising to 160℃, the moisture of biomass will reduce gradually, with external heating and the heat generated by the combustion itself. The chemical composition of biomass is almost unchanged.
At this stage, the temperature will rise to 160℃-280℃, through the heat mainly generated by the combustion of biomass itself. At this moment, the biomass undergoes the reaction of thermal decomposition, its chemical composition begins to change. The unstable composition like hemicellulose decomposes and produces CO2, CO and wood vinegar.
At this stage, the biomass undergoes thermal decomposition heavily, and a lot of liquid products such as wood vinegar, methanol and wood tar are produced at the same time. Besides, combustible gases are produced, like methane and ethylene, these combustion gases burning in stove. Thermal decomposition and gas combustion generate a large amount of heat, which raises the stove temperature. Biomass is dry-distilled to charcoal at high temperature.
Advantage of hammer mill
- The drum consist of three layers, inner layer, middle layer and outer layer. Raw materials will be treated through drying-carbonizing-cooling, three processing steps. Longer carbonization distance, higher efficiency and better performance.
- The inner layer and middle layer is made from Boiler Steel, the outer layer is made from Stainless Steel, which is able to withstand higher temperature. In other words, the drum has longer lifespan, without deformation.
- The carbonization furnace is equipped with advanced smoke purifying and recycling system. More environmentally-friendly and energy-saving.
- The carbonization furnace is equipped with Frequency Motor and Inverter, to make it very convenient and easy for operator to adjust the rotating speed via electric distribution panel.
- Advanced electric control panel, to make it more convenient and easy for operating.